Monday, January 31, 2005

biting in my sleep...

OK, so what's this about?

no, really.... I'm asking you....

The other day, in my dream, I was upset with this guy, so I bit his face.
That's a little strange for me, since, as far as I can remember,
I don't just go around biting strange people for little irritations...

In any case...
I wake up to the shreek of my husband, whom apparently,
I had bit in real life.

Thankfully, it was his shoulder, and not his face....
but the poor guy...
that wasn't a little nibble.
That was a full on clench!

I can't imagine trusting me again...
I wouldn't sleep next to me after that...

usually it's just a blood curtling, sudden scream that wakes him
in the middle of the night...

not Jaws!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just did that to my boyfriend last night - first time ever. I was having a dream that a man was attacking me. Does this happen to you often? What prompted you to bite your husband? I don't check my email often but I'll eventually get back to you.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home